- Digestion: Gastrointestinal System (stimulates vomiting) Settles upset stomach
- Respiratory Conditions: Salve to alleviate respiratory conditions (leave overnight) inhale vapors
- Hair Health: Eliminate Dandruff (Boy do I need this)
- Anti inflammatory – Throughout the Body (Applied topically like the joints) or consumed same effect
- Heart Health – Strengthens the heart
- Cancer Prevention – Antioxidants, protects body from effects of free radicals.
- Anxiety and Stress – Calm down and remain relaxed as a tea
Consult your doctor before using. Bay leaves are a potent plant, and can be dangerous.
The biggest reason why I decided to do a post on bay leaves is that I learned it can change ones luck from bad luck to good luck. Just sleep on them on some white sheets and see what happens. Amazing. I also watched a video on you tube that said you should stick some in your wallet. I think I will try it. Then too I almost forgot, a woman by the name of I don’t know but she teaches Wicca, she said she keeps them around her house. I think for luck.
- Feng Shui for Love
- Feng Shui Tips to Attract Money and Wealth
- 5 Tips to stop Poverty
- Why Bad things happen to good people
- 5 tips to live abundantly happy
- 67 spiritual Incense uses