How Chakra’s Affect us in Tantra
When our Chakras are opened and energized, we become more powerful and vibrant. We feel more whole, alive, and intimately aware of our self and the people around us. The cnetral channel that runs from our pelvis up to our own become a a clear passage way through which energy can flow freely. (this is true because I have felt it)This energized every organ in your body, making you feel alert, positive and passionate about life.
They say the 7 Chakras are closely related to sexual energy and harmony. The intimacy and energy you feel when you are connected to your partner during lovemaking, comes from aligned and awakened chakras. In other words when we take our time making love, it can be a spiritual experience that is rewarding and relaxing and stimulating.
7 Tantric Incense (to enhance Tantric Lovemaking)
- Sandalwood – Evokes sensuality and calms the mind.
- Frankincense and Cedar wood – Promotes serenity and Peace.
- Benzoin, Black Pepper and Ginger – Brings warmth to the heart and body.
- Clary Sage – Can bring a state of Euphoria.
- Jasmine Absolute – Enhances Male sexuality, relieves sexual tension.
- Rose Absolute – A feminine scent, good for love healing, and seduction.
- Neroli Absolute – Soothes anxieties, boosts virility and fertility.
I will try the Sandalwood, and Frankincense and Cedar wood, incense one night.
Colors and The Elements and Tantric Love
The following tips about color, can be used to set the mood for Tantric love making, in the bedroom.
- Red – Passion, strength, energy, fire, love, sex, excitement, heat.
- Yellow – Sunlight, Joy, happiness, earth, optimism, energy.
- Orange – Happiness, energy, balance, heat, fire, enthusiasm, playfulness.
- Purple – creative, meditative, wisdom.
- White – purity, enlightenment, peace, tranquility, calm, harmony.
How Chakra’s Co relate in lovemaking
So many times we want to stimulate our partner without really knowing what we are doing. Wouldn’t it be better to know what types of spiritual feelings or relationship feelings we have the opportunity to stimulate on our partner, using Tantric love making tips? This guide goes from the 7th Chakra at the top of the head, downwards to the first chakra at the base of the spine.
7 – Seventh Chakra – Bliss, Oneness (Location on the body – Above the head)
6 – Sixth Chakra – Psychic Intuition, Transcendence – (Location on the body – Forehead)
5 – Fifth Chakra – Creativity, Expression (Location on the body – Throat)
4 – Fourth Chakra – Love Sacredness – (Location on the body – Center of Chest) *
3 – Third Chakra – Individual Truth, Ego-lessness – (Location on the body – Below the Breasts) *
2 -Second Chakra – Emotions, feelings, sensuality (Location on the body – Below the Navel) *
1 – Base First Chakra – Sex, Lust, survival – (Location on the body – Genitals, base spine) *
Now we can stimulate, knowing exactly which parts of the body contribute to the experience for our partner and the relationship. I will try the love sacredness location (center of chest) and the Emotions and feelings and sensuality location (below the navel) on my Partner. Which Chakras will you stimulate or have stimulated?